· Bachelor degree in accounting.
· New graduate or a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in accounting and finance related.
· Experience in audit accounting is preferred
· Good knowledge in accounting standards and tax law.
· Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize efficiently.
· Willing to assist a team member with their tasks/duties, when necessary.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in period of month/quarter/year-end closing.
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements