The HR Supervisor reports to the HR Operations Manager and is responsible for the overall administration of employee benefits programs, update employee information and enter the data of the payroll function in HRMI system including monitoring and control of medical and accident insurance claims, provident fund administration, allowance entitlements and communication of policy guidelines as well as keeping electronic data and employee files up to date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer, coordinate, maintain records of school benefit programs for business and academic staff.
- Enter the data of the payroll function, new starters, leavers, including the entry of salary, overtime, bonus, housing allowances, reimbursement and other benefits. Ensure that all relevant payroll data is entered into the payroll log and HRMi system accurately.
- Prepare and update double tax status for expats.
- Liaise with insurance brokers and provident fund agents to provide administrative and coordination support regarding employees’ information.
- Monitor, record and communicate information relating to allowances including airfares (in liaison with admin) and settling-in allowances.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field to Human Resource Management plus 3 to 5 years of HR work experience in international organisations.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Excellent negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS (HRMi/Prosoft) required.
- Excellent English - speaking/writing
Applicants are invited to send their resumes / C.V. together with recent photo and expected salary to HRDepartment@patana.ac.th
643 LaSalle Road, Sukhumvit 105, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Visit our website at www.patana.ac.th.
Interviews will take place in English; short listed applicants only will be contacted.