1. To ensure that corrective preventive maintenance and shutdown are carried out according to the agreed production program by planning, monitoring, controlling all activities in according with the proper standards in safe and economic manners.
2. To coordinate with Manager of Procurement and Contract to ensure that all concerned contact for supporting maintenance and project works are readily available.
3. To coordinate with the Manager of Procurement and Contract to ensure that the correct materials and spare parts required for all equipment are readily available with optimum quantities.
4. To ensure that all maintenance staffs are well trained and well organized to meet the company business.
5. To motivate and enhance capabilities of workforce to meet modern and changing requirements.
6. To review and update tools, equipment and history recording system to ensure improving plant maintenance methods and achieve high equipment availability and reliability.
7. To manage all plant’s project ensuring that all project are meet project requirement which on require time and an optimum cost.
8. To motivate all maintenance staff to maintain quality control system (ISO 9001), environmental management system (ISO 14001) and safety management system (TIS/OHSAS 18001) in according with the company policy and international standard.