- Payroll / Time attendance especially can used Business Plus program
- Report salary / submit PND1, PND1(kor), submission of withholding tax of Japanese,
- Knowledge with government such as SSO, Workmen compensation, Disabled Fund, Revenue department, DBD, Embassy, Immigration Bureau, Labor department, Customs dept, FDA, Department of Transportation,
- Supervise and control all admin and HR functions including manpower planning, training,
Employee relations and office facility.
- Conduct introduction and orientation programs to newly recruit employees to get to know work culture of company
- Assure compliance with all labor laws. Wage and hour, and equal opportunity as well as other employee-related requirements.
- Ensure proper compulsory reports to officials in relation to all personnel activities
- Provide advise support and guidance to line manager by recommending consistent and appropriate actions in accordance with company’s policies and government laws and regulations.
- Support on overview implementation of company’s strategy for HR management and development including discipline, grievance, counseling, contracts, training and development performance appraisal.
- Overseas administration and ensure there is not interruption of licenses, contract, insurance certificate, membership and others facilities
- Implement and coordinate employee orientation and ongoing training to foster positive attitude to toward company goals.
- Building relationship among employees and creating a strong working atmosphere to enhance employees loyalty.
- Knowledge consultation to expatriate
- Arrange a proper working visa and work permit