Primary responsibility is to assist with day to day Procurement Administration tasks. This includes assisting in the efficient procurement of all material and equipment for the Company.
· Support the provision of Procurement Services to the company.
· Work closely with the Procurement team on a daily basis to meet the procurement needs of the company.
· Coordinate with up-country Procurement team on Purchase Orders approval and delivery between up-country and Bangkok head office.
· Purchase Orders and related documents filling.
· Assist to administration of contractual.
· Assist to prepare invitation to tender/bidding documents and send to potential tenderers/bidders.
· Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation/Proposal.
· Assist to arrange meeting between Procurement team with end users e.g. clarification meetings (commercial & technical).
· Assist to arranging meetings with suppliers.
· Assist to identify and research new suppliers to meet new requirements as well as alternate suppliers for existing requirements.
· Assist in dealing with suppliers for any price/ quantity/ quality discrepancy or follow up on incomplete documents.
· Assist in coordinating and ensuring materials purchased are delivered to site in accordance to the required delivery schedule.
· Assist in following up orders with suppliers.
· Maintain proper filling for the department documents.
· Perform other related duties.