1. Manage the organization’s database technology and associated schemas to allow secure, efficient and effective access to the organization’s structured data.
2. Designs database structures and associated models to support the information needs of the business.
3. Plan and implement regular system upgrades to enhance service continuity and user experience.
4. Administer the database configuration, security, schema and objects, ensuring compliance against agreed standards and guidelines.
1. Bachelor/Master degree in Computer science, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, IT , MIS.
2. Age 28-35 years old.
3. Experience 3-5 Years in handling database, system and security administration4 and experience 0-1 Years in Project management.
4. Microsoft Product management and administration skill. (Windows server, Exchange Mail, Proxy, SharePoint, etc.)
5. Database configuration and administration skill. (MSSQL, Oracle, DB2 )
6. Thai nationality only.