Merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that best products appear on broadcasting at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. They set prices to maximize profits and manage the performance of ranges, planning promotions and markdowns as necessary. Merchandisers also oversee delivery and distribution of product and deal with suppliers.
• Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract, product price and promotion
• Manage the sales performance and maintain optimal product stocks
• Responsible for marketing strategy and analyze trends, needs and customer satisfaction
• Work Closely with Broadcasting to ensure for maximize customer interest and sales
• Ensure the compliance with relevant regulations such as ‘Quality Assurance’, ‘Broadcasting Regulations’
• Coordinate a team among categories and work in partnership with other functions such as Call center, Warehouse, Legal, IT, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- New graduate who interesting in Living, Food or IT category is welcome
- Existing relationship with suppliers is a plus
- Knowledge in a particular product category such as cosmetics, underwear, fashion, kitchen products, home appliance, household, IT products , or health care products
- Excellent problem solving, Strong analytical, Negotiation skills, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in English and computer skills in MS Office, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadline
- Highly energetic and self-motivated