Job Title and Summary: The purpose of this role is to secure safe and appropriate adoptions of dogs and
cats to homes in Thailand. The Co-ordinator is expected to manage the full adoptions process, which
includes selecting and promoting animals that are suitable for adoption, screening potential adopters,
ensuring animals reach their new homes in a safe and timely manner, and supporting new owners post
· Work with the wider Adoptions Team to identify dogs and cats that are suitable for adoption.
· Promote animals for adoption on Soi Dog Foundation’s website and English/Thai Facebook.
· Tactfully screen all potential adopters living in Thailand, to ensure dogs and cats go to an appropriate and safe home.
· Liaise with a wide range of departments, such as the Animal Welfare Team, to ensure adopters receive timely and transparent information about an animal’s health and status.
· Engage in wider promotional events.
· Update all records in line with Soi Dog Foundation’s adoptions policies and procedures.
Department and Supervisor: This post reports to the Adoptions Manager (Shelter), but also supports the
Adoptions Manager (Dog meat Trade).