About Soi Dog Foundation:
Soi Dog Foundation is the largest animal welfare organisation in Asia dedicated to helping stray dogs and cats. Soi Dog Foundation sterilises, vaccinates, administers medical treatment, shelters, promotes the adoption of stray dogs and cats in Thailand, and runs education programmes on animal welfare. Soi Dog Foundation is also actively working to end the South East Asia dog meat trade, and is expanding within South East Asia, having recently opened an operation in Vietnam.
Soi Dog’s Mission Statement is: “To improve the welfare of dogs and cats in Asia, resulting in better lives for both the animal and human communities, to create a society without homeless animals, and to ultimately end animal cruelty”. Its core values are compassion, honesty, integrity and transparency.
Job Title and Summary: The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for overall administration, develops policy and coordinates the human resource function, such as Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development and Employee Relations.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Recruits employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward the Foundation’s goals.
- Keeps records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Oversee employee's payroll, welfare, and compensation with effectiveness as foundation policy.
- Establish training development and planning for all employee to increase skill up to meet requirement
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employee-related matters and assist in the resolution of employee relations issues
- Prepare budget of human resources operations.
- .Establish good relationships and activities within the organization
Department and Supervisor: This position report to Board Member.
Location: Soi Dog Foundation, Maikhao, Phuket Thailand
Type of Employment: This position is full-time employment.
Soi Dog is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexuality, religion or disability. Soi Dog Foundation does give preference to Thai candidates for jobs in Thailand.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and your expected salary, together with a covering letter in English detailing why you think you would be appropriate for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 31/August/2017.
Short-listed candidates will be notified by email.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Thai nationality
2. Bachelor degree in HR or a related field
3. At least 5 years of experience in HR function, with at least 3 year in management level.
4. Good knowledge of Payroll, Recruitment & Hiring Process, Visa & Work Permit and Labour Law.
5. Excellent written and spoken English
6. Ability to work and communicate well with others
7. Strong in driving results and people management and development
8. Good attention into details and data reports
9. Team player at the same time work hard and work smart
10. Proficiency in computer MS Office applications: Word, Excel & PowerPoint