Job Title and Summary: Senior Accountant. The purpose of this role is responsible for full accounting transaction, balance sheet, and financial statement and reporting. Consolidate financial reports to assist management analysis. Ensure all account transactions are accurate and timely. Prepare and produce the financial reports and documents to ensure the accuracy as well as compliance of report within defined schedule.
· Perform day-to day accounting functions and assists with resolution of payment problems and accounting related inquiries accounts.
· Payable, General Ledger, Statement of Cash Flow and petty cash.
· Provide timely and accuracy reporting.
· Review and maintain effective financial management systems and internal controls.
· Cash flow projection and management, budgeting and variance analysis, review key expenses.
· Monthly financial closing, analysis and financial management reporting process
· Administering payrolls
· Prepare any financial audit that may be requested
· Carries out other related duties, as assigned.
Department and Supervisor: This post reports to the HR and Finance Manager