- To primarily promote the hotel and to achieve optimal sales in the best possible conditions.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with potential and prospective travel agents and corporate companies to generate new and maximize existing business
- Expedite the resolution of customer problem and complaints
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Prepare a monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month
- Present a summary of his/her visits to the Director of Sales on a weekly basis
The performance will be determined solely by the productivity of the overall results and target revenue
- Assist the DOS in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan and, budget and targets
- Have a strong understanding of the hostels market segmentation and be able to develop strategy and targets around this and achieve them
- Know the hostels current and potential competitors and share information on their strategy
- Effectively prepare, conduct and follow up on all sales calls
- Reply promptly to all requests and Requested proposals, and seek best rates possible for hostels based on budget
- Submit sales planning and sales reports on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit and expense reports in a timely manner
- University graduate preferable in Hotel Management or related field
- At least 3 years experience in the same position or sales department in other standard hotel
- Skill in developing sales strategies
- Possess strong communication, organization and relationship skills
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Possess a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with pleasing personality
- Computer skills in MS Office
- Experienced in Cambodia market