Responsible for Funding / Financing function for the company & subsidiaries, Accounting and Finance for overseas- company.
Analysis company performance both Thailand and oversea, trend and impact financial performance.
Supporting finance function for new property / investment both Thailand and oversea.
1. Overseeing the accounting and payment of company and subsidiaries per organization chart in overseas.
2. Monitor and reconcile banks and cash transition for Thailand and overseas subsidiaries.
3. Co-ordinate with overseas bank on cash and payment transactions.
4. Co-ordinate with overseas accountant for review and check correctness of monthly transaction, Financial Reports including P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
5. Co-ordinate with overseas corporate secretary to file statutory documentation according to local requirement
6. Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
7. Produce corporate governance and statutory documentation and reports including board of director- s resolutions, minutes to board of directors meetings, shareholders meeting.
8. Provide updated Company cashflow, cashflow projection and assist with company cash flow and liquidity management
9. Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement including monitor Balance sheet for opportunities to improve working of capital situation.
10. Assist and support Finance & Accounting team on special project, financing projects including loan procurement, negotiation, documentation, and administration.
11. Assist with foreign exchange management for overseas capitalization projects
12. Study, develops and establishes the financial structure on new business opportunities for future investor (relation), international business expansion and management (franchise) concept
13. Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company and understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
14. Preparation of budget, forecasts and cash flows and highlight issues and solutions
15. Handle training and development needs of the department.
16. Perform other duties assigned Financial director.