1. Monitoring the effectiveness of incident and problem management and making recommendations for improvement.
2. Developing and maintaining the incident and problem management system.
3. Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
4. Ensuring that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident.
1. Master degree in Computer science, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, IT, MIS.
2. Age 25-35 years.
3. Experience 3 Years in handling dynamic network and 1 Year in Project management. (Will be advantage.)
4. Relevant knowledge in Microsoft Product management and administration skill. (Windows server, Exchange Mail, Proxy, SharePoint, etc.)
5. Relevant knowledge in TCP/IP and VoIP, Database configuration and ministration skill.
6. Thai nationality only.