1. Designs and provisions network storage to the ICT applications and systems as required .
2. Respond and provide technical support to storage failure, performance and capacity alerts and event notifications.
3. Execute installations and changes.
4. Maintain storage environment by implementing approved upgrades as required.
5. Monitors, escalate, and remediate storage alerts to identify potential incidents.
6. Prepare performance, utilization, and audit activities report to Section Head.
1. Bachelor/Master degree in Computer science, Computer engineer, Electrical engineer, IT , MIS.
2. Age 28-35 years old.
3. Experience in 3-5 Years in Handling dynamic storage equipment and system administration. And experience in 0-1 Years in Project management.
4. Project management and Implementation.
5. Microsoft Product management and administration skill (Windows server, Exchange Mail, Proxy, Sharepoint, etc.)
6. Thai nationality only.