||Marketing & Student Recruitment Officer
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Handle customers’ inquiries and carry out the needs in an effective and timely manner, as well as continuously follow up on inquiries of telephone calls, walk-in visitors and especially email correspondences.
- Mainly deal with customers and respond to their enquiries through the CRM system on the EM Portal
- Work closely with the Marketing & Admissions team on the counseling of Culinary Arts Programmes, shorts courses, events and activities, including recruitment and application process.
- Update inquiries database to make analysis report to the Marketing team.
- Prepare email-blast for new courses and programmes, and other updated information to all inquiries and prospective students.
- Visiting and meeting customers as occasionally assigned by Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager, as well as attending external events or exhibitions.
- To liaise with the concerned departments, ensuring that all needed items are properly organized.
- Produce regular reports of inquiries and visits, including prospective student number reports.
- Other duties as directed by the Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager.
- Perform related duties as assigned and/or reasonable requests from the management team.
- Maintain professional appearance and behavior when in contact with prospects, guests, students and associates.
- Coordinating with other departments and making sure that the projects’ instructions are being followed properly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience hands-on administrative support.
- Experience in counseling or advising students.
- Experience in the international education sector and a similar role an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal communication)
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes; Word, Excel and Outlook
Personal Attributes and Interpersonal Skills:
- Time-management skills; effective management skills in organizing and prioritizing works
- Negotiating and interpersonal skills, and self-confidence
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Be able to travel to meet customers and attend events
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send their complete resume, expected salary and recent photograph to Apply Now
946 อาคารพาณิชย์ดุสิตธานี ชั้น 1 ถนนพระราม 4 แขวงสีลม เขตบางรัก กรุงเทพมหานคร 10500