The joint venture between INTOUCH Media Co., Ltd. and South Korea-based Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation (Hyundai Home Shopping) called HIGH Shopping Co., Ltd. (HIGH Shopping). This is a home-shopping business in Thailand with authorized capital of 500 million baht, of which INTOUCH Media has invested 255 million for a shareholding of 51% and Hyundai Home Shopping has invested the remaining amount for a shareholding of 49%.
Our company is going to offer premium, high-quality products from South Korea and other countries such as kitchenware, cosmetics, supplementary food, electrical appliances and designer clothing through TV, mobile devices, the internet, and other advertising channels
We are expected to begin advertising its products in the fourth quarter through the INTOUCH group's various channels. We are looking for high caliber people to join us for following positions.