- Day to day implementation and management of the project health, safety and environmental management system.
- Carry out specified duties of a Registered Safety Officer if required and qualified.
- Routine Surveillance or Inspection (Health, Safety & Environment) of Sites (including preparing surveillance report for each inspection detailing activities undertaken and any findings/recommendations). Organize or attend Site Safety Walk rounds as required.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of Project HSE Plans, HSE Record Filing Systems, Risk & Hazard Assessments (and Method Statements as appropriate).
- Assist Project Managers in set-up of project/department HSE System.
- Conduct internal HSE Audits.
- Investigate and follow-up accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences. Make recommendations for prevention, and follow-up implementation.
- Assist Project Managers in resolution of HSE matters.
- Organize and conduct HSE Training (Site Induction, Task Launch, Toolbox, Subcontractor, Supplier etc.)
- Attend Production and Progress Meetings and other appropriate meetings as required. Organize and attend Site HSE Committee meetings as required.
- Assist Project managers in implementation of improvement actions.
- Prepare monthly summary report detailing activities/progress/incidents in the preceding month for QSE Department (including F&IU, ISO).
- Perform the general responsibilities which are mentioned in, company management system manual.